Your Huckleberry Friend!
“You have given us this past week the most valuable gifts any human can give to another–peace, healing, inspiration, hope, cleansings, warmth and food! We came to the Huckleberry Hideaway knotted balls of rough, red rope and we leave (sadly and reluctantly),smooth, blue strands of silk. The metaphor is apt, as the Huckleberry and your hospitality, a “living education” is now in our fabric.” ~ Lauren Gonzalez & David Kuizenga, CA
- Accommodates 4 adults. We may accommodate small families here depending on how many children and their ages. Check with Joanna.
- 2 bedrooms: Queen beds, 1 BDR up/1 down, each with outdoor access to patio or balcony
- Open concept kitchen, dining, living room w/wood stove
- 1 1/2 baths
- Laundry Room
- Radiant heat
- Outdoor hot tub, private for use for Huckleberry guests only
- Gas grill, deck and patio furniture
- Outdoor fire pit
- Private driveway
- Location: Overlooks Taunton Bay and mountains, approximately 25 yards from main quarry and swimming area. Overlooks standing stone circle from balcony. Private setting.
- Great for special occasions such as honeymoon or anniversary. Works well for 2 couples as bedrooms are private to one another.
- Open year round.
- Available for long-term retreats outside of mid June – mid October. Please use contact form below for info.
- Special Retreat Offer for Winter/Spring, see here.
$224/night (see below for minimum stays)
$1568/week with arrivals on Saturdays.
March has a 3 night minimum stay.
April 1 – June 16th, 4 night minimum. Please book your stay between Saturdays.
June 17th – September 8th by the week with arrivals on Saturday.
September 9th – October 13th, 5 night minimum. Please book your stay between Saturdays.
$125 cleaning fee. This cottage is priced for 2 guests. Add $60 for each guest over 2. Maine State Lodging Tax, 9%
Ready to book? You save when booking directly through Light Heart Retreat. Contact Joanna at 1.207.669.4554 or use the contact form below.