The Huckleberry Hideaway~ Your Huckleberry Friend!
You have given us this past week the most valuable gifts any human can give to another–peace, healing, inspiration, hope, cleansings, warmth and food! We came to the Huckleberry Hideaway knotted balls of rough, red rope and we leave (sadly and reluctantly),smooth, blue strands of silk. The metaphor is apt, as the Huckleberry and your hospitality, a “living education” is now in our fabric. ~ Lauren Gonzalez & David Kuizenga, CA
- Accommodates 4 adults (adults only)
- 2 bedrooms: Queen beds, 1 BDR up/1 down, each with outdoor access to patio or balcony
- Open concept kitchen, dining, living room w/wood stove
- 1 1/2 baths
- Laundry Room
- Radiant heat
- Outdoor hot tub, private for use of Huckleberry guests only
- Location: Overlooks Taunton Bay and mountains, approximately 25 yards from main quarry and swimming area. Most private setting.
- Recommended for a special occasions such as honeymoon or anniversary. Works well for 2 couples as bedrooms are private to one another. Awesome retreat space. Our newest and finest cottage. Open year round.
- Available for long-term retreats outside of mid June – mid October. Go here for details.
Music on the slide show is by Maine’s own Harvey Reid from his album Chestnuts, available from I-Tunes. It’s Londonderry Air (Danny Boy). You can see all about what Harvey has going, on his website, www.woodpecker.com
See availability calendar here.
Click here to schedule your visit.