Your Huckleberry Friend!
You have given us this past week the most valuable gifts any human can give to another–peace, healing, inspiration, hope, cleansings, warmth and food! We came to the Huckleberry Hideaway knotted balls of rough, red rope and we leave (sadly and reluctantly),smooth, blue strands of silk. The metaphor is apt, as the Huckleberry and your hospitality, a “living education” is now in our fabric. ~ Lauren Gonzalez & David Kuizenga, CA
- Accommodates 4 adults. We may accommodate small families here depending on how many children and their ages. Check with Joanna.
- 2 bedrooms: Queen beds, 1 BDR up/1 down, each with outdoor access to patio or balcony
- Open concept kitchen, dining, living room w/wood stove
- 1 1/2 baths
- Laundry Room
- Radiant heat
- Outdoor hot tub, private for use for Huckleberry guests only
- Gas grill, deck and patio furniture
- Outdoor fire pit
- Private driveway
- Location: Overlooks Taunton Bay and mountains, approximately 25 yards from main quarry and swimming area. Private setting.
- Great for a special occasions such as honeymoon or anniversary. Works well for 2 couples as bedrooms are private to one another.
- Open year round.
- Available for long-term retreats outside of mid June – mid October. Go here for details.
3 night minimum stay @ $224/night ~ $672
7 night stay @ $212/night ~ $1,484
Additional cleaning fee of $100. This cottage is priced for 2 guests. Add $60 additional for each guest over 2. Additional Maine State Lodging Tax, 9%
See availability calendar for Huckleberry Hideaway on our HomeAway Listing.
Ready to book? You save when booking directly through Light Heart Retreat. Contact Joanna at 1.207.669.4554 or use the contact form below.