The Huckleberry Hideaway~ Your Huckleberry Friend!
You have given us this past week the most valuable gifts any human can give to another–peace, healing, inspiration, hope, cleansings, warmth and food!We came to the Huckleberry Hideaway knotted balls of rough, red rope and we leave (sadly and reluctantly),smooth, blue strands of silk. The metaphor is apt, as the Huckleberry and your hospitality, a “living education” is now in our fabric. ~ Lauren Gonzalez & David Kuizenga, CA
- Accommodates 4 adults (adults only)
- 2 bedrooms: Queen beds, 1 BDR up/1 down, each with outdoor access to patio or balcony
- Open concept kitchen, dining, living room w/wood stove
- 1 1/2 baths
- Laundry Room
- Outdoor hot tub, private for use of Huckleberry guests only
- Location: Overlooks Taunton Bay and mountains, approximately 25 yards from main quarry and swimming area. Most private setting.
- Recommended for a special occasions such as honeymoon or anniversary. Works well for 2 couples as bedrooms are private to one another. Awesome retreat space. Our newest and finest cottage. Open year round.
- Available for long-term retreats outside of mid June – mid October. Contact us for details.
My Dear Friends, Words seem to puny to describe the sweetness of your wonderful little Huckleberry Hideaway. Josh and I enjoyed every part of our too-brief stay here, especially the company of our hosts. All love and every blessings to you and this place. ~Bo Lozoff, author of We’re all Doing Time and others
Click here to schedule your visit.