Sunrise, Sunset and Star filled Quarry at Night
“I will long remember the special experience I had at 3 AM seeing the stars reflected brightly in the water,as if shining up from the quarry floor. The shooting stars were beautiful.” ~ Debbie Chadwick
- Accommodates 2 adults and will consider a family with one child (may sleep on the built-in sofa) depending on the age, as this cottage sits very close to the water.
- 1 bedroom
- Open concept kitchen, dining, living room
- 1 full bath with shower
- Parlor stove with visible flame (propane)
- South attached patio and natural granite patio overlooking quarries
- Grill and patio furniture
- Location: Natural granite patio faces east onto a small, shallow quarry that is separated from the main quarry by the causeway, so view is out onto the main quarry. Sunsets from the backyard. Sunrise from east patio. Full length patio on south. About 25 yards from swimming area. Privately situated in regards to the Huckleberry Hideaway and owner’s home.
- Recommended for an individual or couple. Excellent for a single woman on retreat. The BBC is bright, cheery, cozy “cute as a button”.
- Available for month-long retreats or longer for travel nurse lodging and other situations where one is looking for temporary housing, outside of the late spring/summer, fall season. Must be hardy and independent and have references.
$159/night (see below for minimum stays)
$1,113/week with arrivals on Saturday.
April 15th to June 16th, 4 night minimum. Please book your stay to fall between Saturdays.
June 17th to September 8th, by the week with arrival on Saturday.
September 9th to October 13th, 5 night minimum. Please book your stay to fall between Saturdays.
Cleaning fee of $100. 9% Maine State lodging tax.
See availability calendar for Blackberry Cottage on our HomeAway Listing.
Ready to book? You save when booking directly through Light Heart Retreat. Please contact Joanna at 1.207.669.4554 and/or use the contact form below.